SERVPRO Reconstruction Process Acts As The Final Stage Of The Restoration Process
SERVPRO’S reconstruction process is designed to restore a property to its pre-damage condition after it has suffered from damages caused by water, fire, mold, or other disasters. The process involves several stages to ensure a comprehensive and efficient restoration. Here is an overview of our reconstruction process:
1. Initial Contact and Assessment: When a client contacts SERVPRO for reconstruction services, their team will gather relevant information about the incident and schedule an on-site assessment. During the assessment, they will inspect the property, determine the extent of the damage, develop a reconstruction plan, and provide an estimate for the project.
2. Coordination with Insurance: If the client has insurance coverage for the damages, SERVPRO will work closely with the insurance company to ensure a smooth claims process. They will provide the necessary documentation and updates to the adjuster, helping to speed up the process and reduce complications.
3. Removal of Damaged Materials: Before the reconstruction process can begin, SERVPRO will start by removing and disposing of damaged materials that cannot be salvaged. This includes drywall, flooring, insulation, and other building materials that have been affected by water, fire, or mold.
4. Structural Drying and Stabilization: For cases that involved water damage, SERVPRO will use advanced drying equipment and techniques to thoroughly dry the affected areas before beginning reconstruction. This step helps ensure a stable environment and prevent future problems, like mold growth and structural deterioration.
5. Reconstruction and Repair: Once the affected areas have been prepared, the actual reconstruction process begins. This may include replacing or repairing structural elements like drywall, flooring, and ceilings, painting walls and ceilings, and installing new fixtures and cabinetry. SERVPRO's skilled construction team handles these tasks to ensure a seamless and efficient restoration process.
6. Content Cleaning and Restoration: Throughout the reconstruction process, SERVPRO also focuses on restoring damaged personal belongings and contents. They use specialized cleaning methods and equipment to restore items like furniture, textiles, electronics, and personal effects.
7. Final Walkthrough and Quality Control: Once the reconstruction work is complete, SERVPRO will conduct a final walk-through with the client to ensure all tasks have been completed to their satisfaction. Any outstanding issues or concerns will be addressed at this time to ensure a successful project completion.
8. Post-Construction Cleanup: After the reconstruction is complete, SERVPRO provides post-construction cleaning services to ensure the property is left in a clean and comfortable condition. This includes removing dust, debris, and other residues that may have been produced during the reconstruction process.
Overall, SERVPRO’S reconstruction process strives to return a damaged property to its preloss condition efficiently and with minimal disruption to the property owner. The process tightly integrates damage remediation, content restoration, structural repairs, coordination with insurance, and final clean up to provide a comprehensive and seamless restoration experience.
When flood waters cause damage to your home or business, call SERVPRO of Northwest Escambia County at 850-466-3089 for professional water extraction, mitigation, and drying. Our highly trained team is Faster to Any Size Disaster!